The BLUETTI MAXOAK laptop Power Bank (Model K2) include 14 kinds of DC connector for almost 95% Laptops (Max.130W), ultra high capacity 185Wh (50000mAh) can usually charge your laptop about 2 times+ (8Hrs+). If you are looking for a long-lasting laptop power bank, this power bank is your best choice.
- DC power bank designed for Laptops. Compatible With a Wide Variety of Laptops (Max.130W). Cann't charge Apple Laptop.
- Long-lasting laptop power bank with a capacity 50000mAh (3.7V)/185Wh (130W Max.)
- Multi Outputs -DC20V/DC12V/USB5V: 1*DC20V/5A for Laptops, 1*DC12V/2.5A for Cameras, Routers, LED lights, 4*USB 5V For Smart Phones, iPad, Tablet &more.
- Charge and discharge at the same. Charge Several Devices Simultaneously.
- AC recharge. Recharged in Just 6-8 Hours by AC wall outlet. For car recharge, you need to buy a power inverter yourself.
- Size 8.1" x 5.3" x 1.3" And Weight 2.77lb. You Can Easily Put it in your briefcase, backpack Or the carrying bag.
- Superior Quality&SAFETY Guaranteed: Conform to UL1642/UL2056/CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/PSE Standards. Constructed with Lithium-ion Polymer Battery Cells& BMS control and 1000+ Long Recharge Cycles.
- 12 Months Hassle-free 100% Satisfaction & Replacement Warranty.
What is the capacity of the K2?
- 50000mAh(3.7V)/185Wh.we built in 8pcs 6250mAh lithium-ion Polymer battery cell.
What laptops can be charged by K2?
- First, the power of your laptop should not exceed 130W( you can check the power on the label that pasted on your laptop adapter).We included 14 pcs dc connector for different laptops including Dell HP Lenovo Surface pro Sony Samsung Acer Toshiba iPad.It can charge laptops(max.130W) almost 90% laptops in the market. you can email us to check whether it is compatible with your laptop.Second, check the adapter connector size and check whether we have the proper dc connector for your laptop.
How Can i Know Whether My Laptop Will Cause Power Bank Overcurrent or not?
- Please Check the label pasted on the adapter, if it is more than 130W (DC output current is more than 7A). It may cause our power bank turn off during charging for overcurrent. so we do not suggest to use our power bank to charge your laptop.
How long can it charge a laptop?
- It depends on the power of your laptop and how you use the battery during charging.For example: if your dell laptop (45W). the working time is about : 185*0.85/45=3-3.5times.Working time= 185wh*0.85/the power of your device.
What is included in the package?
- Package include:Laptop power bank(K2) x 1,Home charger x 1,DC cable x 1,Laptop charge connector x 14,Multifunction bag x 1,Manual x 1,message card x 1